A Personal MAP involves answering a set of questions on the MAP for Workplace website that relate to personal wellbeing in specific areas of your life, including:
These answers are analyzed utilizing a highly sophisticated computational algorithm located in the cloud and a report is then produced that provides:
- A quantitative measure of the amount of your current wellbeing (0 % - 100 %)
- A qualitative assessment (description) of your current wellbeing
- Assistance and guidance to help the individual work out what to do improve wellbeing. This is also called finding your own path to improve wellbeing.
In the report, the above areas of your life are called "spheres". The more attention and drive we bring to each of these spheres, the greater the opportunity for success in every other sphere.
The interaction of these spheres are represented visually in the report as overlapping circles, called the Metacenter. When all the spheres are in an ideal state of heightened wellbeing, they are in a perfect alignment.
Workplace MAP involves individuals answering a set of questions on the MAP for Workplace website that are utlized to measure and assess the engagement and alignment of shared positive values, vision, mission and purpose in your workplace, and ultimately, wellbeing.
In other words, whether individuals in the workplace are working on the same, positive page - and to what degree the workplace has a positive page, in the first place.
The questions focus on practical and relevant areas of your workplace, including: Culture, Team, Operations, Market, Product.
To ensure privacy and confidentiality, the answers to these questions that each individual provides in the Workplace MAP are only available to that person. They are encrypted, aggregated and kept in storage.
The answers to the above MAP questions are then analyzed utilizing a highly sophisticated computational algorithm located in the cloud and a report is then produced for:
- A quantitative measure (0 % - 100 %) and qualitative assessment of the current wellbeing of your workplace from your perspective as an individual
- Assistance and guidance to help you as an individual to work out what you can do to change and improve the current wellbeing of your workplace.
The executive, manager or team leader, each receive a:
Quantitative measure (0 % - 100 %) and qualitative assessment of the current wellbeing of your workplace, through aggregation of all the individuals' resuts.
Once again, all of this information is aggregated to ensure the individual's privacy and confidentiality are kept. You alone can see your Workplace MAP.